Please join us for the annual meeting!
Pizza & Socializing 6:00 p.m. Meeting 6:30-8:30 p.m.
Free pizza and professionally staffed childcare.
Elect new ECCO board members. Nominations will be accepted before and at the meeting. Renters, homeowners, new to the neighborhood, young and
- Features a radon presentation from by the Minnesota Department of Health.
- Hear from elected officials.
- Learn about ECCO Board activity, events and programs.
- Vote on proposed changes to ECCO's bylaws. Click here to
see the proposed changes.
- Elect new ECCO board members. Nominations will be accepted before and at the meeting.
New board members needed!
Six positions on the ECCO Board (plus two alternates) are open for election. A term is two years long. Nominations are made and voted on at the Annual Meeting. Submit your own name for nomination either in advance of or at the Annual Meeting. Candidates must be at least 18 years old and a resident of East Calhoun. Responsibilities include attendance at monthly board meetings (first Thursday at 7 p.m.) and participation in at least one committee. Time commitments for each vary. Your neighborhood board plays an important role in sustaining a healthy, vibrant community. Interested? Please contact Monica Smith at 612-821-0131 or email@example.com.