Please join us!
- 7:00 p.m. Welcome
- 7:05 p.m. Basir Tareen and team will be presenting their more detailed plans for development of the properties on the 3000 block of East Calhoun Parkway.
- 7:40 p.m. Activity updates and discussion:
- Noise and traffic on East Calhoun Parkway (Minneapolis Police and Park Board representatives have been invite).
- Safety and Transportation subcommittee update (Linda Unsworth).
- Jim Graves request for C3A zoning for wine bar in his building on 31st & Holmes (Mr. Graves has not confirmed his attendance).
- Feedback memo to Chris Kirwan team on 3000 James development proposal.
- 8:10 p.m. Minneapolis 2040 plan status and discussion. Final push for community feedback based on PDF version of the plan.
- 8:30 p.m. Adjourn
The Livability Committee reviews current zoning proposals in the neighborhood and addresses safety, traffic and parking concerns.
Contact Monica Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.